Securing Justice For Mistreated Employees
Employment law involves disputes that affect our very foundation — our livelihood. Often the parties involved in a dispute know each other well and emotions can run high. I am Ellen Mendelson, and my legal practice is focused on assisting my clients through employment-related disputes in a compassionate, respectful manner.
Have A Question About California Employment Law? I Can Help.
I am an employment law attorney who represents State, Federal, and Municipal government employees, as well as private employees, in a wide range of employment matters. My areas of practice include:
- Disputes over wrongful termination, discharge, layoffs, severance agreements and workplace discipline
- Issues related to retirement, disability and pensions
- Defense of professional licenses before administrative licensing agencies
- Workplace discrimination, retaliation and harassment claims
- Respond to and defend against Notice of Removal, Notice of Intent to Terminate, and other dscipline by governmental agencies and employers
Contact The Law Office Of Ellen A. Mendelson Today
Are you an employee who is being unfairly treated or disciplined? I can analyze your situation and explain your options.
Are you a State, Federal or Municipal employee who is being disciplined for your job performance? I can represent you at your Skelly hearing.
Are you a bus driver, clerk, or library employee who has suffered a non-work related injury? Contact me to discuss the possibility of disability retirement.
Are you a county social worker involved in an employment dispute? I can advocate to help you keep your position or negotiate a fair severance agreement.
Please contact me by email or call 415-585-0815 if you are an employee who needs legal advice in an employment matter.