Experience In Many Areas Of Employment Law
Multiple Federal and California State law protect employees from mistreatment in the workplace. If you have an employment issues in California, rely on my more than 25 years of experience as an employment lawyer to help you resolve the matter.
Call 415-585-0815 or email me today to tell me about your case. I provide a free initial consultation, and I have a strong record of success in developing effective strategies for my clients in a variety of practice areas. Whether you work for a government or private employer, count on me for personalized legal services that meet your specific needs.
The Law Office of Ellen A. Mendelson is located in San Francisco, and I handle employment-related disputes throughout California. My areas of legal practice include:
- Issues related to workplace discipline, layoffs, severance agreements, wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation and harassment
- Pension, retirement and disability disputes
- Representation of licensed professionals before administrative agencies
- Protecting employees from sexual harassment and workplace discrimination
- Representation of licensees for license application hearings or statements of issues or license accusations before the Department of Consumer Affairs and California licensing boards.
Effective and Efficient Representation For California Employees
Whatever your employment dispute involves, I can help you understand your rights and options every step of the way. Please contact my office via email or phone to explain your situation. I understand that job-related issues can be highly emotional, and I can assess your case from a legal perspective and help you develop a clear strategy for minimizing conflict and resolving the matter effectively and efficiently.