Experience In Many Areas Of Employment Law
Employment issues affect almost every area of our lives. From treatment by arbitrary managers to dealing with employees who need accommodation, to Union representation and due process rights of public employees. What should an employee do when a disability effects the ability to perform your duties, and how do you seek accommodation for your disability? I am able to help you navigate these issues.
I also work in the administrative sector, representing licensees in administrative hearings with licensing agencies such as the Board of Registered Nursing, the Contractor’s State Licensing Board, the Chiropractic Board, the Department of Consumer Affairs, Structural Pest Control Board, and other licensing agencies.
I also work with State, Municipal and Federal employees to respond to Notices of Intent to Discipline or Discharge, or Notices of Removal or Intent to Terminate.
The Law Office of Ellen A. Mendelson is located in San Francisco, and I handle employment-related disputes throughout California. My areas of legal practice include:
- Issues related to workplace discipline, layoffs, severance agreements, wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation and harassment
- Pension, retirement and disability disputes
- Representation of licensed professionals before administrative agencies
- Protecting employees from sexual harassment and workplace discrimination
- Representation of licensees for license application hearings or statements of issues or license accusations before the Department of Consumer Affairs and California licensing boards.
Effective And Efficient Representation For California Employees
Whatever your employment dispute involves, I can help you understand your rights and options every step of the way. Please contact my office via email or phone to explain your situation. I understand that job-related issues can be highly emotional, and I can assess your case from a legal perspective and help you develop a clear strategy for minimizing conflict and resolving the matter effectively and efficiently.