San Francisco Administrative Law Attorney
An accusation against you can limit your Professional and Occupational licenses and your future employment options. At the Law Office of Ellen Mendelson, I represent individuals before administrative licensing agencies to contest accusations and protect your reputation.
Contact my San Francisco law office for assistance from an administrative license defense lawyer.
Defending Occupational and Professional Licenses Before Multiple California Agencies
The State of California issues Occupational and Professional licenses and takes disciplinary action against license holders. As an attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience, I am able to represent you before any of these licensing agencies:
- California Department of Social Services, CDSS
- Board of Registered Nursing
- Department of Real Estate
- State Medical Board
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Bureau of Safety and Investigative Services
- Department of Fish and Game
- Contractors Licensing Board
- Structural Pest Control Board
- And others
Act Now To Preserve Your Rights As A Professional
If you have been served an accusation by the licensing agency it is imperative that you have an attorney explain your rights and represent your interests. The licensing Agency is represented by an attorney, you should be also. The decisions of the administrative law judge who hears your licensing case issues are virtually impossible to overturn. It is vital that you have an experienced licensing attorney to represent your rights.
- You are entitled to receive copies of all evidence against you
- You are entitled to know the charges
- You are entitled to due process
- You are entitled to be represented by an attorney
- You are entitled to a hearing to challenge the charges
As a professional and understanding administrative law attorney, I will work to challenge the accusations against you. I am focused on protecting your rights, your reputation, and your future employment options.
Contact me today to develop your defense strategy with an experienced administrative licensing lawyer.